Canada is a nation located in the northern part of North America. It’s a developed country and is ranked the fifteenth highest nomina per capital income globally. It is also the tenth world’s biggest economy. It’s a member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the Group of Eight (G8).
At the moment, there is an ongoing recruitment for security agents with over 4500 security personnel required in different categories ranging from Intelligent Officer, Security Officer, Legal Officer, General Duty Officer, Mobile Security Officer, Signal Officer and lots more.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure the security, safety and well being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
* Provide excellent customer service
* Adhere to all company service and operating standards
* Protect the company’s assets, relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
* Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
Skills and Qualifications
* 18+ years of age
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Capable of following complex instructions
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedures