Canada is a country in Northern part of America with three territories and ten provinces. The capital city is Ottawa with Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto as the three largest metropolitan areas. It is the second largest country in the world by total area. Due to its developed economy, there exists various employment opportunities for job seekers and the opportunities comes with great benefits.
An office assistant can also be referred to as the secretary, administrative assistant, clerk are responsible for the general routine tasks that enables the smooth running of an office.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following
- Manage email, phone, and meeting schedule correspondence at the executive level.
- Greet visitors, answer main phone line, and direct as necessary.
- Maintain office happiness – order office supplies, and maintain office cleanliness by arranging repairs and updates.
- Manage the corporate travel program – arrange and finalize travel itineraries in coordination with our travel agent and finance team; identify efficiencies through reporting.
- Organize documents to include filing, mailing and scanning.
- Manage office resources and liaise with building management regarding all tenant issues.
- Support team happiness programs + social events.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years in an administrative position with some experience in having supported an individual or executive team.
- Strong computer skills; highly proficient in gSuite (gMail, gCal, gDrive).
- Comfortable communicating at all management levels.
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization.
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.