The Latest Scoop is a Vancouver-based company that began with only short-term, temporary pop-up shops. We area lifestyle concept store, meaning our buyers travel the world —Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Toronto—to curate a unique mix of product: fashion, furniture, home decor, accessories, footwear, stationary and gift. Our buying is not based on brands, but instead, on what we believe to be beautiful, affordable and desirable. We’ve been writing our own retail rules for over ten years. With a cult following and ever-increasing popularity, we now have 6 permanent locations in Vancouver and Toronto with the business beginning to rapidly expand.
Our company is looking for an experienced Administrator to assist in managing our day-to-day business requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- General administration
- Systems administration
- Data Base and Record Management
- Corporate and Property Management
- Light financial planning and administration
- Light accounting planning and administration
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks – Netsuite and Ceridian Dayforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible to work requirements