Coca-Cola produces and distributes more than fifty of the world’s most recognized brands. Our beverage portfolio has been hydrating and satisfying consumers for generations. Swire’s mission is to create with pride the magical feelings, special times and great taste of America’s best soft drinks.
Why Join our Team?
Family-oriented Culture & Opportunity for Growth – We have grown a great deal over the past few years and have individuals who have been a part of the Swire Coca-Cola Family for 30+ years. This tenure is due to the incredible culture we have built, as well as the fact that we love to promote from within. We have even more opportunity than ever since our recent large expansions, and we are looking for the next generation of future leaders for our company.
Stability & Expertise – We have been established for 40 years and are one of the largest bottlers in the U.S.
Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
- Accurately pulling defined quantities of inventory onto pallet/s and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for Shipment
- Building delivery loads of a variety of product onto pallets, and preparing them for loading on trucks for delivery
- Operating electric pallet jack and/ or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count & load product
- Daily inspection and minor maintenance performance on pallet jack / forklift equipment to prevent accidents
- Restock product in picking areas as directed by supervisor