ZappiStore is an Enterprise Software and Network company founded in 2013 with its headquarter in London, United Kingdom. It’s a private company with 51 – 200 employees and revenue of $25 to $50 million USD.
ZappiSstore is currently recruiting a Front-End Developer who has both a genuine passion for front end technologies, and the skill set to maximize it. We fully adopt Agile and you’ll also have the opportunity to work in a friendly cross functional team in London.
- Work with the latest technologies i.e. React, Redux, ES6, Webpack, D3, SASS, Jest and Cypress
- Join a cross functional team as one of the front end developers, contributing to planning, development and testing of features on one or more of the ZappiStore platforms
- Deliver features ranging from new platform functionality, to creating dynamic visualizations
- Operate in an agile environment, tracking progress and communicating effectively via Jira
- Represent the front end “guild” within the team, helping ensure consistency of front end development across the organization
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passion about creating software and pride in what you deliver
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and appreciation for testing as a whole
- The ability to work within a cross functional team, representing the front end development requirements and helping the team as a whole deliver its objectives
- Familiarity with git or an equivalent source control tool
- An eye for the aesthetic is advantageous