Dubai International Airport is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic. It is also the third-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, the sixth-busiest cargo airport in world, the busiest airport for Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 movements, and the airport with the highest average number of passengers per flight. In 2017, DXB handled 88 million passengers, 2.65 million tonnes of cargo and registered 409,493 aircraft movements.
AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling guest arrival with pick up request, and arrange the transportation.
- Give all hotel facilities information to the guest and assists them in to the car.
- Inform reception manager, concierge or guest relation officers when VIP on their way to the hotel.
- Be present at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having awareness of correct manual handling principles.
• Being able to follow and give directions.
• Having good memory.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being flexible.
• Having customer service skills.
• Being physically fit.
Ability to read and write in English language, other languages are an advantage in this position. A graduate in related fields with vocational certificate, diploma and bachelor degrees. One or two years