Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients charged with answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products to new and existing clients. They promote products and services to new and existing customers with the sole aim of maximizing profits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrate sales aptitude; aggressive, persuasive, good listener, self-motivated.
- Good mathematical ability.
- Well organized; Effective time and activity management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours (to cover all time zones).
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Intermediate level user of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to prioritize work, with attention to detail