Pepsico, Inc. is an American multinational food, snacks, and beverages corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
PepsiCo is comprised of six divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe Sub-Saharan Africa; and Asia, Middle East and North Africa. Every one of these divisions has its very own history and method for working to achieve the aims.
Currently, the good news is that PepsiCo is recruiting new staffs.
- Product store racking, coolers and showcases with items in alloted accounts
- Rotate items in the private room and on the rack
- Transport items to and from private cabin to retire area
- Use hardware to transport items (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, bed jacks, and so forth.)
- Show limited time material, for example, signs and standards in records
- Hold back room stock in perfect and efficient condition
- Impart store issues to store directors and Pepsi executives
- Fabricate client connections at the store level
- Conform to working methodology
- Administration accounts amid assigned occasions set up by the executives