There is ongoing massive recruitment for facilities managers and workers, with which you can earn up to $100,000 per year. A facilities manager is charged to ensuring that buildings and their services meets the need of its workers.
Are you motivated, skilled, and ready to work in a fast placed environment? If so, then this is for you. There is no discrimination among qualified employees or applicants because of race, colour, nationality, medical, physical or mental stability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensuring that the facility operates as it should be on a daily basis
* Proper dealing with emergency issues that may arise
* Formulating and execution of plans for the future
* Creating Plans for Replacements and Repairs
* Developing and managing company resources
* Excellent communication skills both in writing and in person
* Decision making
* Analytical and Problem Solving skill
* Attention to detail and also foresee bigger pictures
* Ability to lead and manage team prospects
Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible as the recruitment process may close any time. What are you still waiting for?