United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational logistics and supply chain industry founded in 1907 by James Casey and Claude Ryan in Seattle, Washington. The company’s headquarter is in Atlanta, Georgia with a revenue of over $10+ billion. Their brand name is used to refer to many of their subsidiaries and divisions such as its cargo airline (UPS airline), retail based packing and shipping centers (The UPS store) and freight based trucking operation (UPS Freight).
Applications are hereby invited by UPS for interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill variety of positions which includes but not limited to the following:
Package Handler, Logistics Support Coordinator, Customer Service Admin, Aircraft Load Planner, Package Delivery Driver, and Procurement Analyst
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of US Customs and Border Protection Regulations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, verbal/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
- International Trade, Logistics or Freight Forwarding experience – Preferred
- Proficient foreign language skills – Preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Effective use of technology and tools such as SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel.